is it fullz or normal cc?
19-02-2019, 07:05   #3

Balance: 0.00$

Fullz cc
19-02-2019, 07:08   #4

Originally Posted by rsmith View Post
Fullz cc

Depending on the bank you may be able to call and enter cc details + dob and get balance from automated machine. Others you may need to answer some security questions.
05-03-2019, 01:58   #5

Jabber: pythagorean@jabb.im 

I have called a few times trying to check the balance on a cc, but just as epicmarket stated, security questions were asked to verify the identity. all depends on the bank where the card is issued from. every bank has different automated systems on how they give out information. It helped one time when i had to do a spoof call and make it look like the cc owners phone number calling that was on file with the bank , i just had to enter the full cc number and last 4 digits of social, and automated system told me remaining balance.
05-03-2019, 09:23   #6

Location: The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look
Jabber: lebowski@jabbim.ru 

the call is a good way but is not for all bank that easy.
checking a card with some check tool make a micro spend and most of case return a valid card, but when you go do your purchase card get refused in most of case.
Thats why a lot of people kill card even before they use it on store for cc. the checker on cc seller board kill card but get approuved so they dont lie to you, but someone giving few dollars for a card want to be sure the card is good, my advise would be to test your seller just doing order with it directly, you gonna have more success rate.
The source of the provider and when they get skim or sniff is important, next thing is to understand that today people dont have money on account even before alf of the month, is crisis everywhere, most people dont even use cash anymore. So to have a bigger success rate do your carding on begin of the month when they get paid.
Most of new account maid on shop to buy if new one dont let you make big buying, is a security too, verify what looking your computer have, be real, use card from same place of the drop used.
vpn, rdp, ssh, socks is another very important thing to look, javascript snitching too!!!!!
using vip72 not gonna make you big result for exemple, is good for surfing or do things but not for carding, if blacklisted is all your work going under water.
So carding is not just the CC or the SHOP security or Looking you have, is a complete box of skills associated together giving you a success rate, if 1 thing is made bad all the rest get fucked up.
peace

Last edited by lebowski; 05-03-2019 at 09:25.
15-03-2019, 07:21   #7

Jabber: pythagorean@jabb.im 

hey lebowski thats some good information bro. i totally agree with you