Ru

En
«Club2CRD» © 2016 - 2018
Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Club2CRD > [en] International Forum > Online Carding



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
11-10-2018, 03:12   #1
Member
 
Bin-Digger's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 30
Reputation: -1
Balance: 0.00$
ICQ: 694 846 581 

Hey peeps!

if you are looking for bitcoins you can get from me. I've 6.2 Bitcoins up for sale.

Don't ask me bitcoins are clean or carded, doesn't matter it is carded or clean because of no chargeback system and bitcoin totally anonymous currency.

Why am I selling it here?
Because now bitcoin is banned in my country and I'm no longer interested in it.

What is the price?

We can discuss the price, of course, I will sell it cheap than the market.
For Example: if the market price is $8000/btc you can purchase it from me for $5000, we can also negotiate more it is just an example to understand the price.


Spammers & time wasters stay away from this thread only interested person can contact me anytime.
Thanks
Warm regards
Favious
Bin-Digger is offline  
Reply With Quote
11-10-2018, 09:03   #2
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 7
Reputation: 0
Balance: 0.00$

Originally Posted by Bin-Digger View Post
Hey peeps!

if you are looking for bitcoins you can get from me. I've 6.2 Bitcoins up for sale.

Don't ask me bitcoins are clean or carded, doesn't matter it is carded or clean because of no chargeback system and bitcoin totally anonymous currency.

Why am I selling it here?
Because now bitcoin is banned in my country and I'm no longer interested in it.

What is the price?

We can discuss the price, of course, I will sell it cheap than the market.
For Example: if the market price is $8000/btc you can purchase it from me for $5000, we can also negotiate more it is just an example to understand the price.


Spammers & time wasters stay away from this thread only interested person can contact me anytime.
Thanks
Warm regards
Favious
==============================

This is looking like a SCAM. Be wise guys and insist on escrow.
Xolano is offline  
Reply With Quote
11-10-2018, 09:29   #3
Member

 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 55
Reputation: 2
Balance: 0.00$

Клиника.
i3wm is offline  
Reply With Quote
11-10-2018, 10:44   #4
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Reputation: 3
Balance: 0.00$

Originally Posted by Bin-Digger View Post
Hey peeps!

if you are looking for bitcoins you can get from me. I've 6.2 Bitcoins up for sale.

Don't ask me bitcoins are clean or carded, doesn't matter it is carded or clean because of no chargeback system and bitcoin totally anonymous currency.

Why am I selling it here?
Because now bitcoin is banned in my country and I'm no longer interested in it.

What is the price?

We can discuss the price, of course, I will sell it cheap than the market.
For Example: if the market price is $8000/btc you can purchase it from me for $5000, we can also negotiate more it is just an example to understand the price.


Spammers & time wasters stay away from this thread only interested person can contact me anytime.
Thanks
Warm regards
Favious


well well, well organized and good way of advertising.

but you are writing your topic in an elite carding forum u know what that mean?

that means if u are trying to attract us with your beautiful and organized words it doesn't mean u dumb that you can trick us.

You think that we are noobs or something, i think your place is not in our forum.

go Sell potatos or TOMATOS out of here.
taslon is offline  
Reply With Quote
11-10-2018, 11:01   #5
Newcomer

 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Reputation: -1
Balance: 0.00$
ICQ: 743995909  Jabber: fboyac1907@jabber.hot-chilli.net 

Great seller very trustworthy
FBOYAC is offline  
Reply With Quote
11-10-2018, 14:53   #6
Member
 
Bin-Digger's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 30
Reputation: -1
Balance: 0.00$
ICQ: 694 846 581 

I know my legit clients know what I can do

Bindigger world ✌��
Bin-Digger is offline  
Reply With Quote
12-10-2018, 07:04   #7
Member

 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 51
Reputation: 2
Balance: 0.00$
ICQ: 709758895  Jabber: croopan@jabber.com 

Originally Posted by Bin-Digger View Post
I know my legit clients know what I can do

Bindigger world ✌��
Clown, get out of here and sell potatoes and tomatoes like guy said before.
ionox1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
15-10-2018, 21:50   #9
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3
Reputation: -1
Balance: 0.00$

Yo bindigger the 500$ btc is finished I need 2 btc again check your Skype, or pm me when you’re online A+
Caliber88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
16-10-2018, 01:21   #10
Member
 
AsukaCredit's Avatar

 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 46
Reputation: 1
Balance: 0.00$

Originally Posted by Caliber88 View Post
Yo bindigger the 500$ btc is finished I need 2 btc again check your Skype, or pm me when you’re online A+
hi bindigger
AsukaCredit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 22:24.
Copyright © 2018 «Club2CRD»


Contact Us - Club2CRD - Top