Ru

En
«Club2CRD» © 2016 - 2018
Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Club2CRD > Сервисы форума - [en] Verified services > Plastic & Documents

16-10-2017, 15:01   #21

Balance: 0.00$

Its good but expensive this is not like few years ago fraud very hard now nobody will buy until u lower price
17-10-2017, 19:10   #22

Good price for this place it's lake... Ok .. 2k or 1.8 without camera .. Bc original price - 1.2-1.4eur..
17-10-2017, 19:19   #23
Vendor of:
Skimming

Jabber: dumping@exploit.im 

Well, tell us where we can take it this price so we all gonna be happy :-)
dumping@exploit.im
dumping@zloy.im
17-10-2017, 19:59   #24

Originally Posted by Stiga View Post
Good price for this place it's lake... Ok .. 2k or 1.8 without camera .. Bc original price - 1.2-1.4eur..
Stiga i can make for u insert for 2k eu but u have to take 2 sets bro. I have the same devices like him.
17-10-2017, 20:10   #25
Vendor of:
Skimming

Oh seriously... Black Mass then if u have them why did ask me about it??
dumping@exploit.im
dumping@zloy.im
17-10-2017, 20:28   #26

Originally Posted by DUMPING View Post
Oh seriously... Black Mass then if u have them why did ask me about it??
Because i think something else in the beginning when u show up here
Plus i have a proof bro.
18-10-2017, 08:05   #27

Originally Posted by BlackMass View Post
Because i think something else in the beginning when u show up here
Plus i have a proof bro.
Hey man, if you know something, is better to let all of us know, don't keep it for yourself!
18-10-2017, 09:05   #28
Vendor of:
Skimming

Well, well... really I cant believe, so people open your eyes please and understand this is not grocery shop and we do not sell bread to be cheap! And of course the newest and better product is always expensive on the market! I am sure about the quality of what i sell like Alpha! If someone among you knows where and how to buy for much lower price than please come and share, not just commenting my price.. Also talking to Black Mass let we see if he really got Alpha or something better and what is his price! Let he shows and find! I was thinking a lot these days, I ve been absolutely tolerant and helpful to anyone who has come asking me hundreds of questions, and even open for price negotiate.. and i am offering u something really working and great on the market and you guys shame on you!

Alright, many of you came to me wanting to buy , but saying that are little bit scared because have been already ripped somehow by someone before in the past I do sorry about that guys, thats why u always have to use EScrow!

The other thing I want to tell you now, I decided to make EXCLUSIVE promotion of Aplha as It is really new to online market and I doubt any of you have been worked with it! So I am thinking to sell 3 full sets (i will explain down what they include) with a significant discount but I will sell them to 3 different people! And i want these people when they buy , to come after and leave their comments about their experience with the skimmer, is it working good an etc..! I want u personally feel the quality! The other condition of this promotion is that I will sell these 3 sets ONLY to serious members, who already have some experience with skimmers, who know how to work and use them! I do not need people to teach!

FULL sets price will include: (1 full skimmer, 1 in/out tool, 1 extra empty skimmer, 1 camera model of your choice, cables, FREE DELIVERY and Package! ) = 2K eur

I will wait you when ready to buy!
dumping@exploit.im
dumping@zloy.im
18-10-2017, 09:10   #29

I’ll be your first customer buying the Alpha, I’ll provide full feedback with full honesty for members of this great community. I know we have talked before but you really proved yourself, got verified and using escrow while making the new and best improved product out there. Trust me bro, if you know what you’re doing and professional at it then don’t bother with people hating on you! Just keep pushing harder and harder, and let the haters hate more and more
18-10-2017, 09:32   #30

Hello to all guys in this thread. I bought some stuffs from Dumping without escrow and pickup option in area which i asked and payment in cash, not delivery with DHL etc. The guy is very correct and honest. That's which i was take i use already and is quality stuff! Now i wait to pick up alpha device which i ordered before some days.
The guys which talk here negative to him, please do not talk when your dont try really deal or talk serious to him or to this work. Maybe many jealous and hate here, coz is rare a guy as him to propose these type device and to be attaked all time from guys which only spamming his thread with negative and jealous comments. Must to respect the work of the real carders in this space and almost here in CRD.